AUTHOR: Nathaniel Rasmussen
AGENCY: Schlow Library
Does your small non-profit or business struggle to keep up with changing technology? Do you have a nagging feeling your organization is missing something critical in your IT infrastructure or planning? Drop by Schlow Library’s new Community Tech Help in our cozy 2nd Floor Musser Room (virtual option coming soon) during our office hours:
● Tuesdays 3-5pm
● Wednesdays 9-11am
● Fridays 10:30am-12:30pm
From hosting community IT workshops, to advising one-on-one with many organizations, Schlow Library IT has been guiding organizations like yours to good decisions for over 20 years. We’ll be happy to help you find a good fit on whatever your question or problem might involve.
Examples we’ve experienced
● Selecting critical network infrastructure
● Managing organizational images & documents
● Identifying and aggregating meaningful statistics
● Developing surveys & customer outreach solutions
● Tricks for creating and managing a realistic technology budget
● Keeping abreast of emerging privacy and security risks and tools.
● Learning about the growing collection of technology available for use and loan through
Schlow Library (3D Printing, hotspots, eBooks, etc)
If the discussion turns to the nitty-gritty, we might then make a 30-minute 1-on1 Tech Appointment for you to continue the conversation in more depth.
Don’t represent an organization, but still need advice on tech? All are welcome for these
Visit us at www.schlowlibrary.org, and learn about our services on the “Using Schlow” page.
Nathaniel Rasmussen is the Head of IT Services at Schlow Centre Region Library