Greetings CCCHS Members!
Happy New Year! I hope you all had an enjoyable and relaxing holiday season! The New Year is a time to renew and refresh. As such, now is the time to renew your Council Membership. We are excited that membership renewals can now be done online. Visit the Council website at www.theccchs.org/membership and click the "join now" link to complete the 2020 form. Upon completion of the electronic membership form, you will receive an invoice to mail in with payment.
There are several benefits offered to Council members, such as:
• highly discounted education and training programs
• opportunity to apply for the annual Robert Ott Seed Grant
• a monthly newsletter, highlighting announcements, news, and events from member agencies
• a listing in the CCCHS member directory
• opportunity to honor a volunteer at the annual Rose Cologne Volunteer Dinner
• the annual “Lunch with the Legislators”, which provides an opportunity to speak with local representatives about the issues facing Centre County
• monthly membership meetings, offering networking and collaboration with other human service professionals in the region
• opportunity to be a featured presenter at monthly membership meetings opportunity to submit a feature article in the Helping Hands section of the Centre Daily Times sharing of your events on the Council Facebook page
Our next monthly membership meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 12pm at Calvary Church in Boalsburg. Hope to see you all there!
Read the rest of the newsletter here