Professional Training Series - Racial Equity
Time & Location
About the event
Cost: $15 for CCCHS Members/ $30 for Non-Members
What to Expect From this Training:
These 3 informative and interactive 90-minute trainings will provide:
- Definition and understanding of racial justice terminology such as:
o Implicit bias and cultural competency
- Concrete ways to embrace racial equity personally and professionally.
- Ways to disassemble barriers to equity in programs.
What You Get
- Real Resources and Supports for many workplace and personal situations.
- A better understanding of racial equity and inclusion.
- Virtual interactive opportunity with other professionals with breakout zoom sessions and homework activities.
About the Trainer:
Ruby Martin, Anti-Bias, Culturally Responsive Educator
YWCA of York
Ruby Martin, M.Ed. has been an anti-bias, culturally responsive educator for 30 years. Working in leadership roles, Ruby has made it her passion to insert empathy and perspective taking into her customer service strategies working with diverse populations. She has done extensive work as a trainer of Racial Equity topics and continues to advocate for communities totear down systemic barriers to equity.