Wed, May 04|
Keys to Finding Grant Funds & Writing Effective Proposals
As non-profits and human services agencies, we rely on grants to make our organizations run. Join us for a tutorial and brush-up on your grant writing.
Time & Location
May 04, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Calvary Church, Harvest Fields Dr, Boalsburg, PA 16827, USA
About the event
Join us prior to our May membership meeting for this FREE training presented by Neil Fogle, Senior PSU Extension Educator and Leadership & Community Vitality. A boxed lunch will be provided to attendees at no charge.
- Increase their understanding of grant-writing and funding sources
- Increase their efficiency in preparing and organizing their grant-writing efforts
- Be better prepared to apply guidelines and resources to pursue grants
- Establishing a Need & Finding Funders
- Writing Your Grant – Important Components & Procedures
- Post Grant Submission – Tasks & Expectations
About our Speaker:
Neal Fogle is a Senior Economic and Community Development Educator with Penn State Extension. He is based in Northumberland County and has been with Extension for twenty years. In his prior work, he was the Columbia County (Pennsylvania) Planning Director for thirteen years after serving as Land Use Planner.
He has a B.A. from Shippensburg University in Geo-Environmental Studies and a master’s degree in Economic & Community Development from Penn State University.
In his work with Extension, he conducts educational programs focusing on community planning, land use, organizational strategic planning, grant writing, community visioning, and local government.